- This event has passed.
Friday Film Festival: The Princess Bride
July 9, 2016 @ 1:30 am - 3:45 am
The Friday Film Festival in the park is back again this summer!Thank you to Tripp’s Auto Shop, Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates, Downtown Jackson and Michigan Theatre of Jackson for making this event possible and worth while!
Join us for a family friendly classic in Jackson’s Horace Blackman Park (next to the Hayes Hotel).
This event is free and open to the public.
• July 8 – “The Princess Bride”
• July 15 – “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”
• July 22 – “Back to the Future”
• July 29 – “Goonies”
• August 5 – “E.T.”
Jammin’ in Jackson will begin playing at 6pm and end at 8pm. Films will begin at dark (9:30/9:45pm). The Theatre will be selling concessions such as popcorn, wine and beer, including Grand River Brewery’s award winning Monkey Mouth! (bring your ID if you plan to partake.)
Mark your calendars and grab your lawn blankets for this free community festival! We ask blankets set up in front and lawn chairs behind blankets.
• Costumes are encouraged.
• In the event of rain, we’ll have the show at the Michigan Theatre of Jackson located on Mechanic Street in downtown.
• Those under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.